The Internet of Things (IoT) is beginning of new era in technology, where things communicate among themselves to take decisions, providing solutions that could simply NOT possible otherwise. The IoT is the network of devices, buildings, utilities, vehicles and other items, embedded with smart electronics, sensors and network connectivity, which enables these objects to collect data, process, take decisions with coded logic and exchange data.
The IoT has potential to transform human lives in terms of consumer habits, personalization and the way we do business. With the pace of latest innovations in field of IoT, it is estimated that more than 50 billion devices will be connected via the Internet, with business potential of over USD 3 trillion by 2020.
This course is designed to enable the candidates to gain core knowledge of IoT and apply IoT concepts , hands on, to the industry relevant use cases. Candidates participating in this course shall be using Raspberry pi kit with sensors to practice IoT, with at 5 use cases to gain hands on practical experience. Course also covers the various roles and responsibilities of an IoT Developer and how to switch career in IoT.
- Understanding IoT concepts and application
- IoT architecture at applicationlevel
- Configure Raspberry Pi, Sensors and Actuators
- programing with Python on Raspberry Pi
- Program Sensors (Sense-HAT board), Face Detection and reorganization using OpenCV-Python
- Understand various IoT Networking Protocols used to develop communication solutions
- End-to-End Solution architecture using Raspberry Pi, Sense HAT and Azure
- IoT challenges and business solutions
- Research scope, Alexa Voice Bot on Raspberry Pi
- Basic programming skills is recommended but not mandatory
- Electronics awareness is recommended but not mandatory
Internet of Things is the next big thing in technology space after invention of Internet as most experts say.IoT has potential to impact millions of lives throughout the world with betterment of health care, logistics and very way of living. As per Cisco, over 50 billions devices will be connected through internet by 2020.
IoT will be integral part of domains such as Healthcare, Logistics, Education, Information Technology and many other verticals. There will be huge demand for IoT certified professionals in all areas of business to cater this huge revolution in technology. Learning IoT will position you to takep perfect advantage of being a part of early IoT developer, thereby putting your career in elite fast track. For coming few decades, IoT shall remain the most coveted skill in the market.
This course is an intermediate course, professionals with minimum background in programming and basic understanding of electionics, will be ideal. Candidates without knowledge can also opt for this course as the syllabus doesn't assume any prior knowledge
- Professionals aspiring to become IoT practitioners
- Professionals involved in connected devices job and wanted to catch up with next evolution
- Beginners wanted to start their career with IoT
Internet of Things (IoT) is the next big thing in technology. There are millions of opportunities estimated across the globe in next few years. Being a certified IoT practitioner, you will be able to distinguish from competition in pursuing the right career in IoT.
DataMites™ is the global institute for Data Science accredited by International Association of Business Analytics Certifications (IABAC). DataMites provides flexible learning options from Classroom training, Live Online to high quality recorded sessions
The 6 Key reasons to choose Data Mites™
- Globally reputed certification for IoT
- Syllabus Aligned with global market standards
Elite Faculty & Mentors
- Best in industry faculty from IIMs
- Course structured by Professors in Data Science from top universities
- Ensures high quality learning experience
- Learning through case study approach
- Theory → Hands On → Case Study → Project → Model Deployment
10+ Industry Projects
- 10+ Industry related projects
- Enabling candidates to gain real time skills, also boosting confidence for real challenges
PAT (Placement Assistance Team)
- Dedicated PAT (Placement assistanceTeam)
- Resume assist service
- Mapping candidates to verified jobs by PAT team
- Supporting in Interview preparation
24x7 Cloud Lab for ONE year
- High capacity data science cloud lab
- All Machine Learning python, R scripts and IoT codes on cloud lab for quick reference
- Enable participants to practice Data Science and IoT models even with their mobile phones through cloud lab
- What is the mode of Learning: Classroom, Online or distance course?
DataMites™ provide flexible learning options from traditional classroom training, latest virtual live classroom to distance course. Based on your location preference, you may have one or more learning options
- What are the unique features of this course?
This course is perfectly aligned to the current industry requirements and gives exposure to all latest techniques and tools. The course curriculum is designed by specialists in this field and monitored improved by industry practitioners on continual basis.
- How to I validate certificates?
All certificates can be validated with your unique certification number at datamites.com portal. Also by manually sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I need to pay separately for the examination?
No, the exam fees are already included in the course fee and you will not be charged extra.
- Can I pay the course fee in part payments?
Course fee needs to be paid in one payment as it is required to block your seat for the entire course as well as book the certification exams with IABAC™. In case, if you have any specific constrains, your relation manager at DataMites™ shall assist you with part payment agreements
- Do I get job assistance after the course?
DataMites™ has a dedicated Placement Assistance Team(PAT), who work with candidates on individual basis in assisting for right Data Science job.
- Can I get the fee refunded, in case I choose to discontinue?
You get 100% refund training fee if you the training is not to your satisfaction but the exam fee will not be refunded as we pay to accreditation bodies. If the refund is due to your availability concerns, you may need to talk to the relationship manager and will be sorted out on case to case basis
- Do I get the materials for further study?
DataMites™ provides loads of study materials, cheat sheets, data sets, videos so that you can learn and practice extensively. Along with study materials, you will get materials on job interviews, new letters with latest information on Data Science as well as job updates.
Internet of Things Curriculum:
This course covers following concepts.
- What is IoT, how does it work
- Difference between Embedded device and IoT device
- Properties of IoT device
- IoT Ecosystem
- IoT Decision Framework
- IoT Solution Architecture Models
- How IoT is Transforming Businesses
- Major IoT Boards in Market
- Explore Raspberry Pi