Data Analytics is a method that helps in identifying new trends and captures the broad scope of the domain. Data analytics defines the efficiency in a different organization that improves the strategies of business performance. According to the O*NET report, the the data analyst job role is projected to grow up to 15% from the year 2020- 2030. Data analytics uses different tools and methods to improve performance in the IT and business sectors. Let’s now get into the domain to understand it briefly.
What are the different tools of data analytics?
To enhance work production and optimize its function, data analytics uses tools to make better decision-making for business processes. The key tools needed by data analytics are:
- Microsoft Power BI– Microsoft Power BI is a powerful platform that supports dozens of data sources and allows users to create and share reports, visualizations, and dashboards. The user creates reports into the Power BI app for simple distribution and builds automated machine learning models and integrates with Azure machine learning.
- SAP Business Objects– SAP business objects provide business intelligence applications for data analysis, data discovery, and data reporting. The tools are basically used to perform complex analyses. SAP business objects allow self-service predictive analytics to integrate with business object reports.
- Python– It is an important scripting language that is easy to read, learn, write, and maintain. Python is an important tool that assembles on any platform like an SQL Server, a MongoDB database, and JSON and can handle text data well.
- Apache Spark- Apache Spark is a large-scale data processing engine that executes the application in Hadoop clusters that run 10 times faster on disk. Apache spark includes the library called MLIib that provides a set of machine algorithms for repetitive data science techniques like classification, clustering, collaborative filtering, and regression.
Refer this article: How is Data Analytics Influencing the Educational Sector?
Why data analytics is the most demanding career in Cuttack?
Data analytics is a competitive and trending field nowadays, many MNCs and corporate are searching for a data analyst to work on behalf of their company and increase their business performances. The use of data has become more important and uses informed strategies to bring better results and make smart decisions. Being a demanding course, many companies are hiring data analysts as a core component to bring optimization to the organization.
According to the US Bureau of Labour Statistics report, the demand for data analytics jobs is seamlessly growing and is expected to grow 23% from 2021- 2031. With a great career demand, there come great salaries that vary according to people’s professions. According to a Glassdoor report, the salary for a data analyst professional in India reaches up to Rs 5,40,000 per year.
Read this article: Applying Data Analytics to Finance
What is the need for Data Analytics Certification in Cuttack?
A data analytics certification in Cuttack will help students to reach their career goals and having a certification is a plus point for those who want to get a job role as a data analyst in a giant IT firm. The data analytics certification stands as proof that students have the potential and skills to learn the data analytics course and flourish their careers in the same. Having a data analytics certification will equip students with basic and fundamental knowledge regarding the domain and guide them in making their careers.
Also read this article: Taking a Look at the Role of AI in Education
How is DataMites providing Data Analytics Certification Training in Cuttack?
DataMites is a global and professional training institute for Data Science that offers the latest courses in data analytics, machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, python, etc. DataMites courses are authorized by IABAC and students are given global IABAC certification at the end of the training. The students are mentored by expert professionals who assist them throughout the training period to get the right career path. DataMites equips students with a capstone project, a rich syllabus, high-quality videos with an easy learning approach, mock tests, study material, and client projects to intensify their talent.
DataMites covers data analytics as a No-coding course, with, Excel, Tableau, Power BI, MySQL, etc. DataMites course duration is flexible and provides 4 months of a training program on Data Analytics course along with 200+ learning hours. The aspiring students are provided with on-demand classroom training and are assisted with job placement and internship programs. The data analytics course in Cuttack provides students with basic and fundamental knowledge regarding the field.
Also refer this article: AI in Finance – How AI is refining the Finance and Banking Sector?
How much is the Data Analytics Course Fee in Cuttack?
Data analytics is a trending course in the modern era that is providing a plethora of opportunities to grasp knowledge and skill from the domain. The data analytics course fee in Cuttack ranges from Rs 30,000 to Rs 80,000 depending upon the institute and course enrolment. At DataMites, students are provided with various learning options such as live-virtual training, blended learning mode, and on-demand classroom training.
At DataMites, the certified data analyst course fee in Cuttack starts from Rs 76,000 and the students get the course at a discount rate of Rs 48,900 for Live Virtual Training. The course benefits you with live mentoring and self-learning along with 1-year access to Elearning. The certified data analyst course fee for blended learning starts from Rs 57,000 and the students get the entire course at Rs 39,900.
At last, the course fee for on-demand classroom training starts from Rs 76,000 and the student gets the entire course at a discount rate of Rs 64,900 along with other benefits like an Internship, 24*7 learning assistance, 1 client project, job assistance program, etc.
Refer these below articles:
- What will be the Data Analytics Course Fee In Delhi?
- How Much is the Data Analytics Course Fee in Ahmedabad?
- How Much is the Data Analytics Course fee In Jaipur?
Data analytics is accelerating its demand in Cuttack and it helps businesses to optimise their performances. Many companies use data analytics to make their business better by applying smart decision-making and limiting costs by identifying more effective ways of doing business. Data Analytics uses different methods to extract data such as Factor Analysis, Regression Analysis, Monte Carlo Simulations, Cohort Analysis, Time Series Analysis etc. Choosing DataMites data analytics course training in Cuttack can enhance one’s calibre to start their career as a data analyst and help one to achieve it.
Certified Data Analyst Course
What is Histogram