Modern Artificial Intelligence systems are capable of capturing and ‘understanding’ their environment in real-time, as well as making optimal judgments in milliseconds based on various signals. With applications ranging from self-driving cars to healthcare, AI is indeed reshaping our world.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a broad tool that enables people to rethink how they integrate information, analyze data, and apply the ensuing insights to better decision-making – and it is already affecting every aspect of life.
Global artificial intelligence (AI) software revenue will reach $62.5 billion in 2022, up 21.3 percent from 2021, according to a recent Gartner, Inc. forecast.
Pune is a fantastic cosmopolitan city with a diverse range of activities and pleasant weather. Pune has broadened eminently and has established itself as a desirable location for software companies and entrepreneurs. It’s no wonder that the majority of the world’s largest IT corporations have set up shop here.
What kinds of jobs can you find in Pune?
Pune, as one of India’s largest metropolitan cities, makes a significant contribution to the country’s economic development. While Pune is home to a diverse range of education, businesses, information technology, and manufacturing account for the majority of the city’s employment.
AI job roles include data scientist, machine learning engineer, business intelligence developer, AI Architect, big data engineer, AI research, software engineering, and data analytics, to highlight just some.
Whilst January 2022, there are 22,547 job openings in India, in line with Naukri.com. There are 2662 AI job vacancies in Pune!
Who is an AI Engineer?
AI engineers are in charge of creating, testing, and releasing AI models using a variety of programming techniques.
As an AI engineer, you conduct a variety of vital activities for an organization, such as planning and formulating strategies for future business plans, evaluating data and effectively using Artificial Intelligence, and training AI for future uses based on the data gathered.
Responsibilities of an AI Engineer
- Convert machine learning models into application programming interfaces so that they can be used by other programmes.
- Create AI models from the ground up and assist others in the business in understanding the model’s outcomes.
- Construct infrastructure for data input and transformation.
- Automate the data science team’s infrastructure.
- Undertake statistical analysis and perfect the data so that the business can make better decisions.
- Set up and manage the infrastructure for AI development and product development.
What soft skills are required to work as an AI Engineer?
- Be a good team player
- Conflict resolution
- Effective communication skills
How much does an AI Engineer make in Pune?
With demand for AI engineers in India and internationally at an all-time high, there are lots of chances for those who can deliver on these promises. The salary for an AI Engineer varies depending on not just their abilities and years of experience, but also their location and other capabilities that demonstrate their genius.
AI Engineer salaries in India range from 3.4 lakh to 25.6 lakh per year, with an average yearly salary of 8.8 lakh, according to AmbitionBox! In India, artificial intelligence engineer salaries range from 5,60,000 to 16,00,000 lakh per ear, whereas the average yearly AI Engineer salary in Pune is 10,00,000 lakh INR.
- An ML Engineer’s Salary in India is 9,01,800 INR per year, according to a Glassdoor survey!
- ML Engineer Salary in Pune is 7,37,171 INR per year, according to Glassdoor!
How can I become an AI Engineer in Pune?
AI vocations are supposed to be long-term, which means they will be around for a considerable time.
Computer science, data science, engineering, physics, mathematics, statistics, or another quantitative topic is usually necessary. AI or data science certifications can also help you meet educational requirements and obtain technical skills.
Technology’s fast-changing sphere offers a plethora of fascinating and innovative job prospects. Artificial intelligence (AI) engineering is a rapidly expanding field that can offer you new challenges as well as limitless potential for career advancement.
- Data science, computer science, mathematics, statistics, information technology, economics, or a related field of study are all good options.
- After your BA, it is suggested that you pursue a master’s degree in the same field; nonetheless, persons without a master’s degree have been hired!
- The level of education and understanding of the candidates in the field of study will have a big impact on the hiring choice, thus certification training in the subject matter can be quite advantageous.
Artificial Intelligence Engineer Course Fee in Pune
Interested candidates can surely enroll in AI Engineer training, which is full of potential and can cost up to 1,50,000 INR per session.
However, at DataMites the fee of Artificial Intelligence Classroom Course in Pune is 99,000 INR but DataMites provide the training at just 60,353 INR.
Fees of Artificial Intelligence Online Course in Pune is 99,000 INR but the discounted price is 51,578 INR.
According to a Forbes study, recruiting for Artificial Intelligence (AI) jobs is surging at a 74 percent annual rate. AI is now one of the most prominent new-age technologies, having applications in diverse industries throughout the world, and the field’s future is burgeoning.