Reports suggest that about 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created per day.
Data Science persists to be a hot topic among skilled professionals and organizations that are centring on collecting data and procuring meaningful insights out of it to aid business growth. A ginormous amount of data is an asset to any organization, but it should be processed productively.
Here comes the importance of a data scientist who recognizes important questions, gathers relevant data from various sources, preserves and catalogues data, elucidates useful information, and in the end modifies it into business solutions and converts the findings to affect the business positively.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of jobs in the data science field is expected to rise above 28% through 2026, with roughly 11.5 million new jobs in the field.
Data Scientists are the people who ask questions about data. And they need to know how to formulate those questions using analytical, statistical, machine learning, scientific methods, and various tools.
Data Science Job Opportunities in Delhi
- Gather data and identify sources of data
- Explores a large amount of structured and unstructured data
- Formulate solutions and strategies that tackle business challenges
- Join forces with team members and leaders to design data strategies
- Amalgamate different algorithms and modules to discover trends and patterns
- Furnish information through various data visualization techniques and tools
- Research more technologies and tools to create innovative data strategies
- Build end-to-end analytical solutions from data collection to presentation
- Assist in building data engineering pipelines
- Promoting team of data scientists, BI developers, and analysts in their projects whenever required
Data Science being the sexiest job of 21st century is highly adopted by many-
- Data Scientist
- Data Architect
- Data Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data/Analytics Manager
- Business Intelligence Manager
Data Science Courses Fee Ranges
Data Science course fee in Delhi scales from INR 30,000 to INR 5,00,000, in accordance with the institute and course level you opt for.
At DataMites, the Data Science Foundation Course fee is INR 23,000, but you can get our Data Science Foundation Training for just INR 16,478 with our discount offer.
What is the Salary for a Data Scientist in Delhi?
- The average salary for a Data Scientist is 10,09,079 INR per year in Delhi.
- The highest salary a Data Scientist receives in Delhi is INR 20,44,602 per annum.
- The lowest salary a Data Scientist earns in Delhi is INR 5,00,000 per annum.
PayScale – The average salary of a Data Scientist is Rs 8,50,000 INR.
- The average annual salary of a Data Scientist in Delhi is Rs. 5,16,640.
- The average salary of a Data Scientist is Rs 35,715 per month,Delhi.
- The average salary of a Data Scientist in Delhi is Rs 9,229 per week.
Data Science Eligibility
The initial step to becoming a data scientist is to earn a bachelor’s degree in data science or a related field like mathematics, statistics, economics or computer science. You could also take up a specialization or certification or earn a master’s degree in data science before getting your first entry-level data scientist job.
But where can I start?
You can take a plunge into Data Science by attending Data Science Training in Delhi from DataMites.
DataMites deliver specialized coaching in various fields like Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things and Python Learning.
DataMites presents Data Science Foundation training specifically for Data Science freshers who wish to establish their career in Data Science.
The Data Science Foundation, as the name proposes, renders blanket knowledge on the basics and fundamentals of Data Science – entitling you to major in the Data Science domain and receive proficiency in Data Science tools and techniques.
DataMites is accredited by IABAC – International Association of Business and Analytics Certification. The curriculum covers areas, namely statistics, machine learning/programming/data skills, business domain knowledge; Covering all the Mains of Data Science helps you to get a sound understanding of it.
It conveys a picture that a lot of hype surrounds the field of Data Science – Data Science has the hype surrounding it and it’s for a long run!
You can also read below articles