Internet of things, otherwise called as IoT, is an important and swiftly progressing technology inventions of the 21st century which is evolving so fast that it will completely revolutionize the way we think and do things, in just a few years of time. In fact, you will not be surprised if you see ‘more than 50 billion “things” will get connected to the internet by the year 2020’.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is almost considered as the next Industrial Revolution or the next Internet, because it will completely change the way businesses, governments, and consumers interact with the physical world.
What is the Internet of Things (IoT)?
The Internet of Things (IoT) is based on the concept of creating a network of the physical devices such as home appliances, vehicles, and other embedded systems like sensors, software, etc. to enable connectivity through internet and exchange data. When this processes of exchanging data happen, it will help devices to communicate with each other to perform specified tasks.
If you want to dwell more about the Internet of Things (IoT), we have many articles posted in our blog. Have a peep at the articles to gain a piece of better knowledge about this future technology and how it benefits your career.
For more detailed information about What is IoT, then read ‘What is the Internet of Things (IoT)? and How does IoT Work?’
Why do you need to change yourself to an IoT Certified Professional?
When the world is quickly changing, and you will soon see almost all the things getting connected to the internet by implying IoT. And, there will be no doubt in multiple employment opportunities surfacing in this innovative & challenging technology over the coming years.
Various job roles in a variety of streams, including medicine, industries, IT sector, farming, and more can creep up by continually looking for skill and project experience. Aspirants who have acquired certification and real-world skills for handling all the industry challenges of IoT will be placed in high paying jobs. Hence, opting a certification in IoT training from a high-quality training institute now will be acting as the gateway for encashing this rising career opportunity on the correct time.
The Internet of Things (IoT) course fee in India:
It is a glad news that you want to enter this next big technology; however, learning on how much you spend now is really essential to plan your budget.
The fee structure of The Internet of Things (IoT) training course, irrespective of any training provider that you choose for your classroom training, it is ranging from ₹40,000 to ₹60000. And usually, the Internet of Things (IoT) training course fee includes both the training and examination costs. If you choose an online course, then you can expect a lesser cost and would range from ₹35,000 to ₹55,000.
Why DataMites™ for your Internet of Things (IoT) training course?
DataMites™ is a dynamic organization passionate and dedicated to providing high-quality job oriented training courses. Built upon a solid reputation, all the courses are designed and fine-tuned by market experts to enhance the zeal among the aspirants.
Our Internet of Things (IoT) classroom sessions include basic to advanced level of knowledge and are taking place regularly in all major Indian cities, such as Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, and Pune. It is an Intensive 1-day Classroom/LVC Training and 3 months of LIVE Project mentoring.
When the general market fee for the Internet of Things (IoT) classroom training in India is starting at ₹ 40,000, DataMites™ is offering at the lowest price of ₹36,000, and this fee even goes down when there are any offers going on.
More of the features of our Internet of Things (IoT) for your take:
- Accredited with “International Association of Bussiness Analytics Certifications (IABAC™),” aligning the syllabus with global market requirements.
- India’s top Internet of Things (IoT) trainers imparting their decades of expertise and experience.
- Perfectly crafted Course curriculum that is aligned to the current industry requirements.
- Flexible learning options from a traditional classroom to Virtual classroom, Instructor-led online, and self-learning.
- Big library with a collection of valuable Internet of Things (IoT) books and publications.
- 24/7 access to Cloud Internet of Things (IoT) lab with popular platforms.
- Industry-wide recognized certificate in the Internet of Things (IoT) after completion of course.
- Hands-on learning with real-time exposure to multiple challenging projects.
- Dedicated Placement assistance team PAT team assist candidates in preparing for the first Internet of Things (IoT) job and mapping the job requirements to the individual candidate profile.
- 24/7 Request center to solve your queries instantly.
If you are purely looking to gain a strong knowledge in the Internet of Things (IoT) and learn its associated skills at an affordable price, then DataMites™ is the best choice. Expand your IoT potential and discover how to leverage it to benefit the most.