According to Globenewswire, the largest newswire distribution network worldwide, the global artificial intelligence (AI) market is projected to grow from US$ 20.67 billion in 2018 to US$ 202.57 billion by 2026.
Artificial intelligence has long been a hot topic of excitement among both popular and scientific culture, with the prospective to transform businesses as well as the relationship between people and technology at large. Python is being used as a popular language for AI and numerous tools are being employed for AI purposes. So, why is the use of AI reaching critical mass today?
Artificial intelligence is no longer a thing of the past, rather it has become a huge part of our daily lives. From dispatching your groceries to reminding Alexa to play your favorite song, AI is living within us.
What is AI?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is an extensive branch of computer science that concerns the creation of smart machines that is capable of performing tasks that predominantly entail human intelligence.
Artificial intelligence can be seen as the intelligence of machines through which they try to imitate human intelligence. With the growing scope of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in India, machines can be trained to make decisions on their own under certain circumstances.
Artificial Intelligence is one of the popular courses in the world. It is good to learn a basic machine language to get a job in this field.
The scope of Artificial Intelligence is far and near, the machine smart solutions are employed to curtail modern problems in almost all major sectors like agriculture, health care, education and infrastructure, transport, cyber security, banking, manufacturing, business, hospitality and entertainment.
Freshers should comprehend their competencies and skills and select a better AI role with the possibility of upward mobility. The future scope of Artificial Intelligence continues to grow due to new job roles and advancements in the AI field. The various roles in an AI career are as follows:
Roles in AI:
- AI Analyst and Developer
- AI Engineers and Scientists
- AI Researchers
- AI Algorithms Expert
- Robotics Specialist
- Military and Aviation Specialists
- Maintenance and Mechanical Engineer
- Surgical AI Technician
Artificial Intelligence (AI) engineering is at full tilt, a burgeoning industry that can bestow you with new challenges and endless opportunities for professional development.
An artificial intelligence engineer instigates, develops, and delivers production-ready AI products by integrating with the data science department to drive better business processes.
Artificial intelligence engineers are accountable for developing, programming, and training the complex networks of algorithms that make up AI so that they function like the human brain. This role calls for merging expertise in software development, programming, data science, and data engineering.
- They are liable for plotting and raising computer vision solutions leveraging Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Develop scalable algorithms by leveraging object tracking algorithms, instance segmentation, semantics, object detection, and keypoint detection.
- Docker technologies for developing deployable versions of models.
- Testing and Deployment Methods.
- Creating and deploying intelligent AI algorithms that do the job.
- Coordinating with other team members.
- Build and manage the overall infrastructure of the AI development process and product.
- Perform statistical analysis and interpret results so that they guide the decision-making process of the organization
Did You Know?
Artificial Intelligence Engineer earns around US$ 122,793 per year. – pay scale
The Artificial Intelligence Engineer course provides the necessary knowledge and skills to become a successful AI Engineer. To be precise, the course talks about ways to find solutions to complex problems by employing deep learning, machine learning, computer vision, and NLP methods. Our AI Engineer Course is designed as an amalgamation of the ML Engineer Course and AI Expert Course.
That is, ML Engineer + AI EXPERT = AI ENGINEER
Who Can take up the course?
- Graduates/ Freshers who want to make their career in Artificial Intelligence.
- Professionals in the field of Analytics, who want to make a career in AI.
- Senior Analyst and Team Leader.
An Institute authorized by the International Association of Business Analytics Certification (IABAC™) to offer global data science certification courses.
AI Expert Certification is the cue to a delightful career in the AI realm. This certification is particularly drafted by experts in AI and enfolds questions from basic concepts to very vital ones. Machine learning is very important for AI Experts, proficiency in ML is of high priority. Certified AI Expert training is expertly modeled and skillfully designed training, extending strong knowledge on various aspects of AI. Getting certified as an AI developer will elevate your career.
An AI expert is one who trains and directs machines to retain experience.
He programs computer systems to identify fingerprints and voices, resolve problems, and explicate information in a proper manner. DataMites provide encyclopedic knowledge of the domain, the tools, and techniques thereby aiding you to be an expert in the realm. Once you gain expertise in AI and ML, you are all set to take up the AI Engineer Course!
Did you know?
As per Payscale, the average salary for an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Specialist is $124947 USD per annum.
Who can take up the course?
- Any individuals striving to make a career in Artificial Intelligence.
- Professionals working in the operations domain
Go through the below sources for region wise AI expert salary across the word
- What is the Salary of an AI Expert in the Asia Pacific Region?
- What is the Salary of an AI Expert in North America?
- What is the Salary of an AI Expert in Oceania?
- What is the Salary of an Artificial Intelligence Expert in South America?
- What is the Salary of an AI Expert in Africa?
- What is the Salary of an Artificial Intelligence Expert in the Middle East?
- What is the Salary of an Artificial Intelligence Expert in Europe?
Numerous IT professionals pursue to make a career in AI and ML technologies and peek at ways to upskill and become AI and ML experts. Businesses are already on the run to create more robust virtual work environments leading to heightened demand for AI and ML professionals.
DataMites Artificial Intelligence Courses can give you an encyclopedic knowledge of the latest advancements in AI.
And also in determining a suitable job role in AI-based on personal competencies is salient for job-seekers. Indeed, Andrew Ng had proclaimed AI as the new electricity! Such is the vitality of the domain.