Globally, the amount of data produced, recorded, replicated, and ingested is expected to grow fast, reaching 64.2 zettabytes by 2020. Global data generation is expected to reach more than 180 zettabytes in the following five years, up to 2025.
A Data Scientist is in charge of both organised and unstructured data collection, storage, and maintenance. Data Scientists are the bedrock of data-intensive companies, according to Data Science.
With the rising buzz around AI and machine intelligence, the market is shifting in incredible ways. Data science helps these new technologies by identifying solutions to problems and bringing related data together for future use.
Most Data Scientists see data science as an ability to attract their inner detective by investing themselves in the problem and exploring big and, in most cases, sophisticated data sets using exciting mathematical procedures. Data science jobs pay well and can be found in a variety of sectors and tools.
Every company will have a different perspective on the roles and functions; some will treat their Data Scientists as Data Analysts or incorporate their responsibilities with Data Engineers, while others will require top-tier analytics experts with extensive machine learning and visualisation experience.
Indonesia is the largest economy In Southeast Asia and one of the world’s growing market economies. In Southeast Asia, Indonesia has become the leading consumer of information technology (IT). Jakarta is Indonesia’s capital and largest city. Jakarta is prominent as the country’s economic, cultural, and political hub.
Data Science Course Fees in Indonesia
The Online Data Science Course Fee at DataMites is IDR 22,086,270 however, with the discount, our Data Science Training in Indonesia is only IDR 11,420,861.
Data Science Course Fees in Jakarta
The Online Data Science Training Fee at DataMites is IDR 22,086,270 however, with the discount, our Data Science Training in Jakarta is only IDR 11,420,861.
Data Scientist Salary in Indonesia
According to Glassdoor, the national average salary for data scientists in Indonesia is IDR 1,17,05,502 per month
- In Indonesia, the highest monthly income for a Data Scientist is IDR 2,19,35,173.
- In Indonesia, the lowest wage for a Data Scientist is IDR 64,07,715 per month.
- The average salary for a Data Scientist in Indonesia is IDR 121,241,114 per year.
- An entry-level Data Scientist with less than 1 year of experience gets an average total salary of IDR 74,880,000 per annum.
- An early career Data Scientist with 1-4 years of experience receives an average salary of IDR 123,851,271 per annum.
- A mid-career Data Scientist with 5-9 years of experience gets an average total salary of IDR 324,000,000 per year.
Data Scientist Salary in Jakarta
According to Glassdoor, the national average salary for data scientists in Jakarta is IDR 1,20,03,394 per month.
- In Jakarta, the highest monthly income for a Data Scientist is IDR 2,11,47,578.
- In Jakarta, the lowest wage for a Data Scientist is IDR 70,00,000 per month.
By 2022, the World Economic Forum forecasted that Data Scientists and Analysts would be the most in-demand job in the world!
Who is eligible to participate in Data Science?
The first step toward becoming a data scientist is to earn a bachelor’s degree in data science or a related field such as mathematics, statistics, economics, or computer science. Prior to securing your first entry-level data scientist position, you should consider pursuing a data science specialisation or certification, as well as obtaining a master’s degree in the discipline.
Responsibilities of a Data Scientist
- Discovering the data-analytics issues that provide the most potential for the company
- Choosing the appropriate data sets and variables
- Bringing together enormous amounts of organised and unstructured data from various sources
- Filtering and confirming the data to guarantee that it is accurate, comprehensive, and consistent
- Models and approaches for mining huge data collections are being developed and implemented.
- Identifying patterns and trends through analysing the data
- Finding solutions and possibilities by interpreting data
- Using visualisation and other methods to communicate findings to stakeholders
But where should I start?
Data Science Courses in Indonesia from DataMites may help you begin your career in data science.
Datamites offers specialised training in areas such as Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, and Python Learning. IABAC – International Association of Business Analytics Certification – has given DataMites global recognition.
DataMites offers broad-based training from industry leaders to help you become a world-class expert in the subjects that matter most. Investing in DataMites training is without a doubt the smartest decision you can make.
We render Data Science Online Training in Indonesia comprising a variety of courses for beginners to experienced professionals as well as managers!
If you are a fresher you can gear up your Data Science Career through Data Science Foundation, Certified Data Scientist or Diploma in Data Science Training.
For senior managers and business owners, Datamites offers courses such as; Data Science for Managers, Certified Data Scientist Marketing Course, Certified Data Scientist HR Course and Certified Data Scientist Finance Course.
Professionals who wish to supplement their professional capabilities can apply for; Statistics for Data Science, Data Science with R Programming Course, Python for Data Science. Data Science Associate, Certified Data Scientist Operations and Data Science with R Programming Course.
What is it that is causing such a strong demand for data scientists? Mostly, the appetites of businesses for big data. Fortunately, the job market for data scientists is booming right now.
The necessity for suitable tools and procedures to handle, analyse, process, store, and derive crucial insights from data is unavoidable as the amount of data created every second of the day grows. As a result, data science will continue to expand in the future!
The demand for data scientists is expanding at a breakneck speed.The rise of newer work roles and sectors has resulted in this. The increase of data and its different types complements this.
Statistics show that by 2020, demand for data scientists will have increased by 28%.
You can also refer: