One of the fastest flourishing technology and a subset of Artificial Intelligence is Machine Learning. So there might be a lot of questions popping in your mind, such as, What happens in Machine Learning? Why is it becoming increasingly popular in recent times?, Why should I go for the Machine Learning course?, etc. if we start talking about Machine Learning.
It is evident that your mind is loaded with these questions since ‘Machine Learning is relatively a new technology in IT field’ which is grabbing so much of attention not only among IT professionals but also with fresh grads looking for better career opportunities.
In our blog, we have already discussed a lot about Machine Learning and its importance. However, we will pen down an introduction about Machine Learning for those who are visiting our blog for the first time and then will look into our topic for today ‘Fees structure of Machine Learning Training Courses in India’.
What is Machine Learning?
If we give the ability to computers to learn by itself without being explicitly programmed, then that is called as Machine Learning. In Machine Learning, what we do is ‘do not define the steps or conditions explicitly like how we do for any programming language instead make the machine to get trained by providing the large data set.’ The provided data set needs to be large enough to create a model by itself and should help the machine to learn and make decisions based on this learning.
Well, we can now say Machine learning is a subset of artificial intelligence that allows software applications to learn from the given set of data and train themselves to become accurate in predicting outcomes without ‘human intervention.’
Machine Learning courses available in India:
The training market is crowded with loads training institutes offering a variety of training courses for Machine Learning. They offer variety of training courses ranging from foundation to expert in Machine Learning.
Since it is a booming field and is holding a plenty of job opportunities, there are many modes of training sessions available in India such as online training and classroom sessions Especially in Bangalore, there seems to be tons of opportunities available to harness your Machine Learning knowledge.
1) Online training: If you are a self-motivated person with a significant amount of drive to learn by yourself without any help from tutors, then Machine Learning online courses will be a boon for you. However, it is pretty much essential to keenly observe the working of ML algorithms that you have learned in your online training and practice coding by yourself since there will be no instant clarification available from a Tutor.
2) Classroom Training: If you are entirely new to Machine Learning and wants to lay a strong foundation by clarifying doubts then and there, then choose Classroom sessions.
Machine Learning course fee in India:
There are many Machine learning programs available in the training market to build up your skills and knowledge, and it comes with the different fee structure.
Machine Learning foundation: A basic course that helps the aspirants to learn the foundational concepts. If you are looking for a quality training provider for this course, you need to be ready to pay around ₹20,000 to ₹40,000 (+GST). DataMites™ is the only high-quality training institute offering this course at the lowest price of ₹21,000, and this price even drops during offer periods.
Machine Learning Expert: An expert course that gives the ability to expand their Machine Learning knowledge by dwelling deeper into more advanced topics ML algorithms and more. If you are looking for a quality training provider for this course, you need to be ready to pay around ₹40,000 to ₹60,000 (+GST). DataMites™ is the only high-quality training institute offering this course at the lowest price of ₹48,000, and this price even drops during offer periods. For details visit https://datamites.com/machine-learning-course-training-bangalore/
Machine Learning With Python: Those professionals who want to expand their knowledge in Python programming along with Machine Learning can choose this course. If you are looking for a quality training provider for this course, you need to be ready to pay around ₹40,000 to ₹60,000 (+GST). DataMites™ is the only high-quality training institute offering this course at the lowest price of ₹30,000, and this price even drops during offer periods.
Machine Learning With R: Similar to Python R is also one of the popular language being used in the AI industry. If you want to pick a course that comes as a bundle of Machine Learning concepts along with learning R, this is course will solve the purpose. If you are looking for a quality training provider for this course, you need to be ready to pay around ₹40,000 to ₹60,000 (+GST). DataMites™ is the only high-quality training institute offering this course at the lowest price of ₹48,000, and this price even drops during offer periods.
Machine Learning – Tensorflow: Currently, a renowned deep learning library in use over the whole world is Google’s TensorFlow. Machine Learning – Tensorflow course helps you to learn both the concepts of Machine Learning and Tensorflow together in a single program. If you are looking for a quality training provider for this course, you need to be ready to pay around ₹40,000 to ₹80,000 (+GST). DataMites™ is the only high-quality training institute offering this course at the lowest price of ₹48,000, and this price even drops during offer periods.
Why DataMites™ for your Machine Learning course?
As an aspiring Machine Learning individual, choosing a top training institute which collaborates with some of the world’s largest IT firms can strengthen your learning as well as job opportunities.
DataMites™ is the top training institute which is built upon a solid reputation for providing high-quality job oriented training courses. Our Machine Learning classroom sessions include basic to advanced level of knowledge and are taking place regularly in all major Indian cities, such as Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune. It is an effective combination of Classroom/LVC Training and LIVE Project mentoring so that candidates can easily acquire the knowledge on the most challenging topics too.
More of the features of our Machine Learning training for your take:
1) Accredited with “International Association of Bussiness Analytics Certifications (IABAC™),” aligning the syllabus with global market requirements.
2) India’s top Machine Learning trainers imparting their decades of expertise and experience.
3) Perfectly crafted Course curriculum that is aligned to the current industry requirements.
4) Flexible learning options from a traditional classroom to Virtual classroom, Instructor-led online, and self-learning.
5) Big library with a collection of valuable Machine Learning books and publications.
6) 24/7 access to Cloud Machine Learning lab with popular platforms.
7) Industry-wide recognized certificate in Machine Learning after completion of course.
8) Hands-on learning with real-time exposure to multiple challenging projects.
9) Dedicated Placement assistance team PAT team assist candidates in preparing for the first Machine Learning job and mapping the job requirements to the individual candidate profile.
10) 24/7 Request center to solve your queries instantly.
Few Important Machine Learning Questions
- What’s the Trade-Off between Bias And Variance?
- What is L2 Regularization? / Ridge Regression / L2 Penalty?
- What is the difference between supervised and unsupervised machine learning?
- Why is “naive Bayes” naive?
- Can We Apply Linear Regression to Non-linear Data?
- What is Bayes Theorem?
- What’s the difference between a generative and discriminative model?
- What cross-validation technique would you use on a time series dataset?
- When should you use classification over regression?
- How do you ensure you’re not overfitting with a model?
If you are purely looking to gain a strong knowledge in Machine Learning and learn its associated skills at an affordable price, then DataMites™ is the best choice.