Python is without a doubt the Next Big Thing to look into. There’s no need to be anxious about its worth, future possibilities, or job opportunities. Python has made a huge contribution to the advancement of your profession, even though its popularity among developers and other areas is diminishing.
What is Python?
Python is a popular high-level, general-purpose programming language. Web development, machine learning applications, and every other high tech in the software business use the Python programming language. Python is an excellent programming language for newbies as well as seasoned programmers who have worked with other languages such as C++ and Java.
How popular is Python?
It’s no surprise that the tech scene is growing worldwide. To stay relevant, businesses are adding more and more digital services to their offerings.
As a result, there is a huge increase in the demand for python developers. This has significant consequences for businesses wanting to hire fresh developers on a budget.
It means that the job market for IT professionals is growing more difficult and competitive. Developers will be able to demand higher salaries in the future. Such wage concerns should be taken into account if you’re intending to make key employment decisions shortly, especially when comparing in-house hiring against outsourcing. When selecting whether to recruit a developer in-house or outsource, salary is typically the decisive factor, and a miscalculation here can be costly.
Refer these articles –
Scala vs Python for Apache Spark
Why is Python preferred among other programming languages?
What distinguishes Python from other programming languages? How did it come to be that programmers of all ages, both experienced and inexperienced, wanted to use it? How did huge corporations adopt Python and use it to create their flagship products?
- It’s simple to learn – learning Python takes less time than learning many other languages, which means you can get started programming sooner.
- It’s simple to teach – the workload required for teaching is less than that required for other languages; this implies that the teacher can focus more on generic programming approaches rather than waste time on unusual gimmicks, strange exceptions, and illogical rules.
- It’s simple to use for building new software – Python allows you to write code faster; it’s simple to comprehend – Python allows you to understand someone else’s code faster.
- Python is simple to obtain, install, and deploy. Python is a free, open, and multiplatform programming language, which not all languages can claim.
What are the job options in Python?
Python’s progress is producing encouraging results in the near future. There are a number of online python certification courses that can help you get the skills you need quickly. You don’t need to be concerned about the possibilities Python provides; all you have to do now is pull up your socks and go to work!
Some sought after job roles in python are python developer, software engineer, DevOps engineer, data scientist, data analyst, machine learning engineer, full-stack developer, software developer and research analyst.
What are the highest paying cities in India for Python Developers?
- The Salary of Python Developer in Bangalore is 9,17,577 INR per year.
- The Salary of Python Developer in Hyderabad is 7,48,084 INR a year.
- The Salary of Python Developer in Pune is 7,15,150 INR yearly.
- The Salary of Python Developer in Gurgaon is 7,06,137 INR per annum.
- The Salary of Python Developer in Mumbai is 6,37,685 INR per year.
- The Salary of Python Developer in Chennai is 6,34,465 INR a year.
- The Salary of Python Developer in Noida is 4,38,000 INR yearly.
- The Salary of Python Developer in Delhi is 4,12,818 INR per annum.
What are the highest paying cities in the US for Python Developers?
- The Python Developer’s Salary in New York is 140,314 USD per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in Denver is 134,856 USD per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in Austin, Texas is 132,433 USD per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in Los Angeles is 130,325 USD per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in San Jose is 127,619 USD per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in San Diego is 127,563 USD per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in Dallas, Texas is 123,416 USD per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in Columbus is 123,368 USD per year.
What are the highest paying cities in the UK for Python Developers?
- The Python Developer’s Salary in London is £78,976 per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in East London is £70,312 per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in Bristol is £58,692 per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in Oxford is £58,541 per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in Glasgow is £57,720 per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in Manchester is £56,812 per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in Leeds is £54,362 per year.
- The Python Developer’s Salary in Edinburgh is £53,832 per year.
How can beginners learn Python?
It doesn’t matter if you’re a newbie or a seasoned pro, if you have some decent python skills, you’ll get a job sooner or later, because Python is here to stay in the industry. In the case of freshers, however, following the strategies outlined in this article would undoubtedly assist them in obtaining a job as a python professional more quickly and easily.
Python developers are in high demand both in India and abroad, as industries recognise the benefits of utilising Python. Although anyone may learn to code using Python, having a background in science or computer science is advantageous. There are various online and offline options for learning Python and earning a certificate.
DataMites™ is the global institute for data science accredited by the International Association of Business Analytics Certification (IABAC). We offer a diverse range of courses in python that is applicable to freshers and experienced professionals alike. You can choose your preferred mode of training, like online python training, blended learning or classroom python training.
While learning Python on your own is a viable alternative, completing a course or gaining a certificate will make your skills appear more credible. You can earn a certificate in a more specific module or area if you have a specific career path or job description in mind. It will strengthen your CV and help you make a better first impression on a potential employer!
Check out these articles –
Theoretical approach to PCA with python implementation
Why is Python Essential for Data Analysis and Data Science?