Tableau Associate Training Cost
Tableau is the most popular tool for Data Visualization and Analytics. Tableau can create stunning and insightful visualization with complex data with minimum effort. Tableau incorporate a simple but sofiscated data source management and data linking from multiple sources.Tableau is often used for business intelligence, statistic analysis and prediction as well.
DataMites™ Tableau Associate is a beginner level course, which is designed to provide essential knowledge on visual analytics and key features of Tableau with hands on practice. This course also covers a real-world project with Tableau to impact confidence to aspiring Tableau professinals in take up real-world assignment.
- Visual Analytics basics
- Learning key features of Tableau 10.4
- Connecting and Managing multiple Data sources
- Creating insightful Visualizations
- Project on Tableau Visualization
- No mandatory prerequisites
- Basic knowledge in data visualization is recommended
This course - Tableau Associate is designed to impact basics of Visual Analytics and hands on knowledge of key features of Tableau 10.4. Everything you need to get a entry level Tableau job is covered in this training.
This is a beginner level course and any one, who is interested in visualization and data science can opt for this course.
- C-Level Executives
- Business Analysts
- Data Analytics and reporting professionals
- Freshers/Colleage grads who are interested in pursuing career in Visualization and Data Science
- Data Scientists
This course is designed to provide a job oriented knowledge of Tableau and Visual Analytics in most effective manner. As a part of this course, a Tableau project needs to be delivered, thus impacting enough confidence to take up Tableau job in real world.
At DataMites™, we truly believe and very excited about this big wave of Data Science. DataMites™ work with globally renowned Machine Learning experts in designing as well delivering training course.We also deliver Articifial Intelligence consulting project to our European clients.
DataMites is founded by a group of passionate Data Science evangelists with decades of experience in Analytics, big data and Data Science working with fortune 100 companies, across the globe. The mission of DataMites™ is enable data science professionals with strong data science skills aligned market requirements and be a part of this phenominal Data Science era.
- PASSIONATE: We are passionate in enabling professionals with best practice Data Science skills
- ACCREDITED: DataMites™ is accredited with "International Association of Bussiness Analytics Certifications (IABAC™)", aligning the syllabus with global market requirements
- HANDS ON PROJECTS : On course completion, worthy candidates are involved in consulting assignments at building block levels to provide real-time exposure, thus supporting them to gain confidence to work in real world Data Science projects
- JOB ASSISTANCE: A dedicated team , Placement Assistance Team (PAT), is tasked to assist candidates in preparing for the first Data Science job and mapping the job requirements to individual candidate profile.
- FLEXIBLE LEARNING: DataMites™ provides flexible learning options from traditional classroom to Virtual classroom, Instructor led online and self learning.
- LIBRARY: A Data Science library with collection of valuable Data Science books and publications, assisted check-in/check-out options.
- DATA SCIENCE LAB: Access to Cloud Data Science lab with popular platforms, Tableau, Python, Tensorflow etc.,
- FRIENDLY STAFF: A friendly staff and dedicated counsellor, who are trained to guide you in your career ambitions.
- REQUEST CENTER: Any request or queries is served through our 24x7 Request center with ticking system. send request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the mode of Learning: Classroom, Online or distance course?
DataMites™ provide flexible learning options from traditional classroom training, lastest virtual live classroom to distance course. Based on your location preference, you may have one or more learning options
- What are the unique features of this course?
This course is perfectly aligned to the current industry requirements and gives exposure to all latest techniques and tools. The course curriculum is designed by specialists in this field and monitored improved by industry practitioners on continual basis.
- How to I validate IABAC™ board certificates?
All certificates can be validated with your unique certification number at IABAC.org portal. You also get candidate login at exam.iabac.org , where can find your test results and other relevant validation details.
- How long it takes to get IABAC™ certificates?
The results of the Exam are immediate, if you take online test at exam.iabac.org portal. The certificate issuance, as per IABAC™ terms, takes about 7-10 bussiness days for e-certificate.
- Do I need to pay separately for the examination?
No, the exam fees are already included in the course fee and you will not be charged extra.
- Can I pay the course fee in part payments?
Course fee needs to be paid in one payment as it is required to block your seat for the entire course as well as book the certification exams with IABAC™. In case, if you have any specific constrains, your relation manager at DataMites™ shall assist you with part payment agreements
- Do I get job assistance after the course?
DataMites™ has a dedicated Placement Assistance Team(PAT), who work with candidates on individual basis in assisting for right Data Science job.
- Can I get the fee refunded, in case I choose to discontinue?
You get 100% refund training fee if you the training is not to your satisfaction but the exam fee will not be refunded as we pay to accreditation bodies. If the refund is due to your availability concerns, you may need to talk to the relationship manager and will be sorted out on case to case basis
- Do I get the materials for further study?
DataMites™ provides loads of study materials, cheat sheets, data sets, videos so that you can learn and practice extensively. Along with study materials, you will get materials on job interviews, new letters with latest information on Data Science as well as job updates.
This course covers the following concepts.
- Introduction to various charts
- Bar Charts, Line Graphs, Pie Charts
- Maps, Scatter Plots, Gantt Charts, Bubble Charts
- Histograms, Bullet Charts, Heat Maps and Highlight Tables
- Treemaps and Box-and-Whisker Plots